.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Continuous Train of Thought

terra | words in formation | ttmml | shutterbug | ab fan page



Sunday, December 04, 2005

Things me and my friend Mary have "debated" about

Mac vs. Windows
Ketchup - Mary says "It has high fructose corn syrup in it, it's totally gross."
Oprah "After the show"
Who or what scared me? My phone rings and this is the convo...
Me: You scared me.
Mary: How?
Me: The phone was sitting right next to me and when you called it scared me.
Mary: I didn't scare you, the phone scared you.
T-shirts that advertise (ex. Nike or Abercrombie)
Walmart
What classifies as half naked? Me = 2 articles of clothing, Mary = 1 article of clothing
Credit Cards
Buffets
Paying Bills

1 Comments:

  • mary needs her own blog, so she can tell us about her side of the discussions, and for us to keep track of her.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home