.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Continuous Train of Thought

terra | words in formation | ttmml | shutterbug | ab fan page



Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Most Embarrassing Moment

I found out this week that my new boss is actually going to be my old boss. Meaning the one prior to the one I have now. It just so happens that my most embarrassing life moment involves him. You see, I live near the beach and he doesn't. About 3 years ago I went on a business trip to see him after spending the weekend salt water fishing. That Monday morning, I went into his office to announce my arrival and he commented on my suntan. I told him and the co-worker that was already in his office that I had been fishing, and oh, I had caught a shark. My boss asked "how'd ya get him off?" I promptly replied (along with a visual interpretation) that "I jerked him off." Well, both he and the co-worker turned red in the face biting laughter. I did an immediate about face and left. As I walked down the hall the waffle of laughter roared throughout the office. I so look forward to working for him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home