.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Continuous Train of Thought

terra | words in formation | ttmml | shutterbug | ab fan page



Friday, February 25, 2005

What a week

Whew! I am so glad it is Friday, cause that means tomorrow is Saturday and we all know what Saturday means....SLEEP IN DAY! I spent most of the week traveling. It started early Tuesday morning when I received a call from my sis telling my mom was in the hospital. So I packed up and hit the road. After making sure she was okay, I headed to the city where I'll be transferring to look for a place to live. It's always fun to search an unfamiliar place for a place to live. After two days I finally decided on a place. I drove back to check on my mom, went to pick up my animals from my sis and settled in for the drive home. Man, I've done some mad driving this week. Anyway, I'm glad to be home. I think I'll pop in a movie and curl up on the couch with my cat and dog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home