.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Continuous Train of Thought

terra | words in formation | ttmml | shutterbug | ab fan page



Monday, February 28, 2005

Where the Red Fern Grows

I thought I had dreamed this put apparently not. A lady I work with told me her mother's favorite movie is Where the Red Fern Grows. Her mother is 73 and does not know how to work the DVD player. Her son is 11 and he hates the movie so much that he won't put the movie in for her. The grandmother can't even turn the tv on because it's so complicated. This is terribly funny if you knew the lady and her family however, since you don't you'll probably click on to the next website, since you know how to work your computer. What am I getting at? Electronics and technology aren't as simple as flipping a button or twisting a knob these days. Poor granny just wants to see her favorite movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home